Magnelab at DistribuTECH
DistribuTECH 2019 ran in New Orleans, Louisiana from Tuesday, February 5th through Thursday the 7th. Magnelab sales and marketing VP’s Eric Christensen and Shawn Cavalli exhibited Magnelab products and services, such as our current transformers, current sensors, flexible sensors, and split-core sensors. Some of the highlights of the event are as follows:
- The event was held in beautiful, scenic New Orleans, known as one of the “most unique” cities in the United States. In addition to showcasing Magnelab products, Eric and Shawn walked around the French Quarter, sampled some world-renowned Creole cuisine, and enjoyed temperatures in the mid-70’s
- Tuesday’s opening ceremony kicked-off the conference with a theme about environmental challenges
- This was by far the largest show at which Magnelab exhibited
- We estimate over 500 exhibitors and about 14,000 attendees were at the show
- Several of those attendees stopped by Magnelab’s booth during the 3-day event
- A common question was, “What’s with all the fruit?” Magnelab uses fruit in our marketing to help showcase the size of our products. While most exhibitors give away candy at their booths, we give away healthy apples to people passing by
- Magnelab showcased some of our new UL Listed products, wireless CT systems, standard CT’s, and custom magnetics
- Magnelab feels DistribuTECH was a huge success. We look forward to exhibiting more of our current transformers, current sensors, flexible sensors, split-core sensors, and newly developed products next year in historic San Antonio, Texas!
No comments yet.