Solid Rogowski Coil
The Magnelab solid Rogowski coil current sensors measure AC current up to a peak of 15,000 amps. Basically, the rugged, epoxy encapsulated construction makes the sensor ideal for switch-gear applications in harsh environments, such as switching equipment used in the transmission of electricity. This part is constructed to IEEE C57.13 insulation standards.
RCT-35SW Switch-Gear Current Transformer
- Inputs: 1000 A, peak 15,000 A
- Outputs: 140 mV at 1000 A at 60 Hz
- DCR: 102 Ω
- Inductance: 0.820 mH
- Linearity Accuracy 1.0 compliant with IEC 61869-2
- Accuracy from 0.5 A to 15,000 A
- Phase angle < 0.1° (from 90° with unintegrated output)
- Best performance when used with Magnelab Integrator
- Otherwise, suggested minimum input impedance: 10 kΩ
- 8 ft. shielded and insulated leads 600 V, 18 AWG
- Maximum Voltage: 600 V (on bare conductor)
- Custom length is available
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -45°C to 105°C
- UL Listed Pending
- Weight 173 grams
Click on the SPEC SHEET button to learn more about this Switch-Gear Rogowski Coil.
Magnelab reserves the right to modify products to make improvements without advance notice.
On another note, if you are looking for flexible Rogowski coils, please consider our RCT and RCS line of sensors. Click this link for more information on our Rope CTs and Rogowski coil systems: https://www.magnelab.com/products/flexible-ac-rogowski-coil-rct-1800-000/