The Magnelab UCT current sensor models are Revenue Grade with 0.50 percent accuracy and 0.26 degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads.
Revenue Grade meets or exceeds IEC 618969-2 metering class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
- Rated input current from 5 Amp to 60 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Phase angle < 0.26 degrees
- Linearity accuracy ± 0.50% w/ accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead and is UL recognized
- Custom output and other parameters are available
Click on the red button above to view SPEC Sheet on this product.