Solid-Core Current Transformer (UCT-1250)
Solid-core current transformer products in the UCT class of sensors from Magnelab have better than a one percent accuracy and a less than one degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads.
Revenue Grade version available with 0.5% linearity with less than 0.26° phase shift. See SPEC sheet for more details. For a solid-core current sensor with a 5 amp output, see the MGS solid-core current sensor.
- Current sensor rated input current from 70 Amp to 400 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Phase angle < 1 degrees measured at 50% rated current
- Linearity accuracy ± 1% and Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair leads
- UL recognized
- Maximum Voltage: 600V (on bare conductor)
- Custom output and other parameters are available
Click on the red button above right to view SPEC Sheet on this product.