Magnelab UCT current transformer models are Revenue Grade with 0.50 percent accuracy with 0.26 degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction of this current sensor comes with eight feet twisted leads. Contact Magnelab for other ratings and customized designs.
Revenue Grade meets or exceeds IEC 618969-2 metering class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
Current Transformer Features
- Rated input current from 5 amps to 100 amps
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current w/ Linearity accuracy ± 0.50% or better
- Phase angle < 0.26 degrees
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead and UL recognized
- Custom output and other parameters are available
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees Celcius to +110 degrees Celcius
- Operates from 30 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead, 22 AWG
- UL Standard 61010-1, EN60044-1
Click on the red button above to view SPEC Sheet on this product.
Additional UCT sizes available: UCT-0300, UCT-0500, UCT-1000, UCT-1250