Magnelab UCT current transformer models are better than one percent accuracy with less than one degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction of this current sensor comes with eight feet twisted leads. Contact Magnelab for other ratings and customized designs.
Revenue Grade version available with 0.5% linearity with less than 0.26° phase shift. Revenue Grade meets or exceeds IEC metering Class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
Current Transformer Features
- Rated input current from 5 amps to 100 amps
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current w/ Linearity accuracy ± 1% or better
- Phase angle < 1 degree measured at 50% rated current (<0.26 degrees for Revenue Grade)
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead and UL recognized
- Custom output and other parameters are available
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees Celcius to +110 degrees Celcius
- Operates from 30 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead, 22 AWG
- UL Standard 61010-1, EN60044-1
Click on the red button above left to view SPEC Sheet on this product.