The Magnelab UCT Current Sensor series are Revenue Grade with 0.50 percent accuracy and 0.26 degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads.
Revenue Grade meets or exceeds IEC 618969-2 metering class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
- Input current from 5 Amp to 30 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Phase angle < 0.26 degrees
- Linearity accuracy ± 0.50%
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead and UL recognized
- Custom output and other parameters are available
View spec sheet to learn more about this current sensor.