Solid-Core Current Transformer (UCT-1250)
Solid-core current transformer products in the UCT class of sensors from Magnelab are Revenue Grade with better than a 0.50 percent accuracy and a less than 0.26 degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads.
Revenue Grade meets or exceeds IEC 618969-2 metering class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
For a solid-core current sensor with a 5 amp output, see the MGS solid-core current sensor.
- Current sensor rated input current from 70 Amp to 400 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Phase angle < 0.26 degrees
- Linearity accuracy ± 0.50% at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair leads
- UL recognized
- Maximum Voltage: 600V (on bare conductor)
- Custom output and other parameters are available
Click on the red button above to view SPEC Sheet on this product.