The Magnelab flexible Rogowski coil (RopeCT®) current sensor measures current up to 5,000 Amps. The rogowski coil opens at the connector junction and can be installed on an existing cable or buss-bar in a matter of seconds.
- Rated input from 250 Amp to 5,000 Amp
- Phase angle < 0.5 degrees measured at 50% rated current
- Output of 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Linearity Accuracy 1%
- Accuracy from 25 Amps to 5,000 Amps
- Custom length, output, and other parameters are available
- Integrator requires 12 to 30V AC or DC power supply (not included)
- Coil only (RCT-1800-000) rated to 10,000 amps. Output is 70mV per 1,000A.
Click on the SPEC SHEET button above and left to learn more about this Current Sensor & Rogowski Coil.