The Magnelab UCT current sensor models are better than one percent accuracy and less than one degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads.
Revenue Grade version available with 0.5% linearity with less than 0.26° phase shift. See SPEC sheet for more details.
- Rated input current from 5 Amp to 60 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Phase angle < 1 degrees measured at 50% rated current
- Linearity accuracy ± 1% w/ accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead and is UL recognized
- Custom output and other parameters are available
Click on the red button above right to view SPEC Sheet on this product.