Split-Core AC Current Sensor SCT-0750
Current Sensor w/ 0.75" opening from 1 to 200 Amp Rating
Description: Split-core current sensors "sense" AC current from 1 to 200 Amps passing through the center conductor. Split-core current transformers are ideal for installation on existing electrical wiring by snapping around the conductor. The Magnelab SCT Current Sensor series have a self-locking mechanism.
- Rated input from 1 Amp to 200 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current & Operates from 30 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- Phase angle < 2 degrees (valid for 70A or higher)
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead & Linearity accuracy ± 1%
- UL, c(UL) recognized, CE, and RoHS compliant
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- Custom output and other parameters are available
Click on button above left for SPEC Sheet on this Current Sensor.
600 Weaver Park Rd
Longmont, CO 80501
T: (303) 772-9100
F: (303) 772-9400