4 - 20 mA Current Transducer
Self-Powered Current Transducer with 0.333 V Output
The MGT-0420-001 signal current transducer offers inexpensive yet accurate true RMS monitoring of any AC voltage signal in the range of 0-333 mVolt.
This product is ideal as a precision 4-20mA current transducer for use with Magnelab current transformers and voltage transformers that output 333mV full scale.
** This device is not recommended for use with the Magnelab RCT integrator **
Features:4-20 mA Current Transducer Features:
- Power: Standard 4 - 20 mA loop, voltage 8 - 35 VDC
- Input: 0-333 mV full scale AC voltage via input spade connectors
- Output: 4 - 20 mA loop (sinking) Max. impedance 750 ohm @ 24 VDC
- Accuracy: True RMS, 0.3% FS, up to crest factor 4
- Input Frequency: 40 to 3,000 Hz
600 Weaver Park Rd
Longmont, CO 80501
T: (303) 772-9100
F: (303) 772-9400