In addition to our industry leading current sensors, Magnelab offers a wide variety of custom magnetic designs. Our engineering team is available to design your most challenging projects.
This blog will cover: continuing education topics industry news product updates upcoming tradeshow schedule so you can stop by and see us in person and much more...
The Last 30 Posts
- Video – Magnelab UL Listed Rogowski Coils
- Magnelab’s First Line of UL Listed Rogowski Coils
- Real-Time Electricity Savings for Schools Using Magnelab Current Transformers
- Magnelab at World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) September 27-28
- Magnelab Rogowski Coils Video
- Magnelab at Sensors Expo June 28-29, 2017
- New, Improved Rogowski Coil Accuracy
- Magnelab at West Coast Energy Management Congress June 7th and 8th, 2017
- How to Determine Core Size in Current Transformers
- Magnelab and ReNew Our Schools
- Contact Magnelab to Help Alleviate Equipment Failure and Save Money with Monitoring
- Magnelab at GlobalCon March 22-23, 2017
- Core Drivers of Energy Use in Buildings
- Tracking how Electric Vehicles charging effect residential power usage.
- The benefits of high quality electrical usage interval data
- How to Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- How Energy Monitoring Can Save Money
- Explanation of Accuracy Specifications for Current Transformers
- Current to Voltage vs Current to Current Transformers
- Advantages & Applications of Rogowski Coils
- What does CT “burden” mean?