UL Listed Rogowski Coils UL Listed Versus UL Recognized Rogowski Coils As one of the world’s most respected designers and manufacturers of AC current sensors, Magnelab (www.magnelab.com) is pleased to lead the way with production of our first line of Rogowski coils to receive UL listed classification. Furthermore, Magnelab’s upgraded line of Rogowski coils is […]
This blog will cover: continuing education topics industry news product updates upcoming tradeshow schedule so you can stop by and see us in person and much more...
The Last 30 Posts
- Magnelab’s First Line of UL Listed Rogowski Coils
- Real-Time Electricity Savings for Schools Using Magnelab Current Transformers
- Magnelab at World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) September 27-28
- Magnelab Rogowski Coils Video
- Magnelab at Sensors Expo June 28-29, 2017
- New, Improved Rogowski Coil Accuracy
- Magnelab at West Coast Energy Management Congress June 7th and 8th, 2017
- How to Determine Core Size in Current Transformers
- Magnelab and ReNew Our Schools
- Contact Magnelab to Help Alleviate Equipment Failure and Save Money with Monitoring
- Magnelab at GlobalCon March 22-23, 2017
- Core Drivers of Energy Use in Buildings
- Tracking how Electric Vehicles charging effect residential power usage.
- The benefits of high quality electrical usage interval data
- How to Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- How Energy Monitoring Can Save Money
- Explanation of Accuracy Specifications for Current Transformers
- Current to Voltage vs Current to Current Transformers
- Advantages & Applications of Rogowski Coils
- What does CT “burden” mean?