This is a guest blog by Philippe Marseille. In it he explains his installation and setup of an eGauge system with Magnelab current sensors to monitor the power consumption of his Tesla S 85D (when charging), in addition to the overall consumption of his house. Hi, I like to track my energy usage (from my […]
This paper will describe how to use low cost components to gain actionable information and save money on commercial electric demand rates. Case study examples are provided from projects in Colorado. Understanding electrical load profiles and demand rates Utilities typically apply demand rates to commercial customers. Under such rates businesses are billed for their demand […]
The Last 30 Posts
- How to Determine Core Size in Current Transformers
- Magnelab and ReNew Our Schools
- Contact Magnelab to Help Alleviate Equipment Failure and Save Money with Monitoring
- Magnelab at GlobalCon March 22-23, 2017
- Core Drivers of Energy Use in Buildings
- Tracking how Electric Vehicles charging effect residential power usage.
- The benefits of high quality electrical usage interval data
- How to Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- How Energy Monitoring Can Save Money
- Explanation of Accuracy Specifications for Current Transformers
- Current to Voltage vs Current to Current Transformers
- Advantages & Applications of Rogowski Coils
- What does CT “burden” mean?