Why do you care about burden when ordering current transformers? Many of our customers regularly request quotes for standard and custom 5A ratio type current transformers but only ask for the window size and the input current with no knowledge of the “burden”. The burden is specified as VA or resistance (or impedance). We can […]
This blog will cover: continuing education topics industry news product updates upcoming tradeshow schedule so you can stop by and see us in person and much more...
The Last 30 Posts
- Magnelab at Sensors Expo June 28-29, 2017
- New, Improved Rogowski Coil Accuracy
- Magnelab at West Coast Energy Management Congress June 7th and 8th, 2017
- How to Determine Core Size in Current Transformers
- Magnelab and ReNew Our Schools
- Contact Magnelab to Help Alleviate Equipment Failure and Save Money with Monitoring
- Magnelab at GlobalCon March 22-23, 2017
- Core Drivers of Energy Use in Buildings
- Tracking how Electric Vehicles charging effect residential power usage.
- The benefits of high quality electrical usage interval data
- How to Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- How Energy Monitoring Can Save Money
- Explanation of Accuracy Specifications for Current Transformers
- Current to Voltage vs Current to Current Transformers
- Advantages & Applications of Rogowski Coils
- What does CT “burden” mean?