Flexible, rope-like current sensors offer ease of use and work well in tight spaces. Magnelab was the first U.S. manufacturer of Rogowski Coils. Each of our coils measures up to thousands of amps.
RGB series products permit any of our current sensors to perform as highly accurate revenue grade measuring devices.
High Isolation Transformers provide up to 15,000 volt isolation for exceptional patient safely.
Highly accurate Liquid Salinity Sensors allow measurement of the salinity of a liquid (such as blood) without the need to physically touch it. Patent Pending.
The Magnelab engineering team is experienced in mission-critical applications where reliability, safety and stringent environmental considerations are essential.
The Last 30 Posts
- Real-Time Electricity Savings for Schools Using Magnelab Current Transformers
- Magnelab at World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) September 27-28
- Magnelab Rogowski Coils Video
- Magnelab at Sensors Expo June 28-29, 2017
- New, Improved Rogowski Coil Accuracy
- Magnelab at West Coast Energy Management Congress June 7th and 8th, 2017
- How to Determine Core Size in Current Transformers
- Magnelab and ReNew Our Schools
- Contact Magnelab to Help Alleviate Equipment Failure and Save Money with Monitoring
- Magnelab at GlobalCon March 22-23, 2017
- Core Drivers of Energy Use in Buildings
- Tracking how Electric Vehicles charging effect residential power usage.
- The benefits of high quality electrical usage interval data
- How to Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- How Energy Monitoring Can Save Money
- Explanation of Accuracy Specifications for Current Transformers
- Current to Voltage vs Current to Current Transformers
- Advantages & Applications of Rogowski Coils
- What does CT “burden” mean?